|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The "Twilight" series

So I've been meaning to read these books for months and months, almost this whole year, or possibly before, since a friend first showed them to me at a bookstore in the city and said they were her favourite books ever, and lately, since practically everyone has gone insane with excitement over them and my sister has read the three, i feel very ashamed and behind
so anyway before the movie comes out i want to read the book...
The first one at least that is..
Anyone wanna lend it to me like two days before the movie at least, i mean i could read it in one day but just in case i become otherwise unavoidably occupied etc..
^_^
anyone?
quickly... december 10...
eep
coz i wanna see it with people.

4 comments:

  1. I'd lend it if I had it xD
    Hub library?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Twilight, awesome.

    So, you said to comment and I am.
    Uhm, random stuff...
    Well, I'm good. Feeling strong. Which you would understand if I let you read mine-eth blog, but I dont think I will =P

    Uh, uh, sigh. I'm not good at this thinking of random toics thing.

    My holidays have been boring so far. Reading, computer. Thats basically it. I have no life. lol. Ninjutsu is my "release" method. I always feel better after I've trained. yep.

    So, how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine-eth?

    yah, i know... ;P

    okies...

    i am great. my mother has broken the juice drought at our house and i am drinking some now (:

    ReplyDelete