|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have no words

Watch this.

If you don't get it, I will explain what it's trying to show. Okay, like, the first black guy is romance, then in yellow shirt is the promise of money and wealth; move onto the girl, obviously alcohol etc, the girl in pink is signifying wanting to look pretty + thin and everything that goes with it, the last guy is depression, and in all of these things she is trying to find satisfaction...

I have cried so much, watching it 5 times in a row.

Watch it one go. Let it play through, then replay. So it won't keep stopping when you watch it the first time.

At first you're like um what... But it's actually really powerful.
Just.

......

1 comment: