|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Friday, November 28, 2008

Purely Materialistic ++ Pain and Forgiveness

I couldn't get near a computer last night and so, I thought I'd blog on paper.... blog, yes ^_^ I decided to scan it in inside of typing it up... enjoy reading my handwriting ;P

I also used an A5 book for this, therefore this is 16 or so of those pages, a little frustrating perhaps, but I know you're up to the challenge ;D

[i fucking love waiting to upload pics and and then copy paste in html for all of them... not. since Windows Live Writer is being gay and stuffing up with uploading so many pics, which i guess is fair enough but aghhh. if i weren't so persistent i'd have given up instead of going to all this trouble. appreciate >.< lol]



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Scanner went retarded

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I dunno what happens to my mind at night.. /shrugs


Sigh, that took forever...

1 comment:

  1. you're mind wanders and contemplates the world in circles
    I think I stopped concentrating for a while when reading this and got really confused because of all the details and intricateness of the sentence.
    Which reminds me that i should pay more attention lol.
    love you xx

    ReplyDelete