|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GOODBYE YEAR 11

It is finished, forever, absolutely completely!!!!!!! Exams are all over...
(yn) (yn) crossing fingers we've all done well.
Well, actually I do have a bit of work to still hand in... Say nothing please.
OMG year 12 is next year
BUT, we got through year 11! And I did it with wearing my senior shirt for about 3 days, maybe a school week MAX. LOL. what will I do next year... Ehh
HURRAHHHHHHH (:

2 comments:

  1. lol same here for the senior shirt thing xD
    hoodie all the way.
    haha i just read some of Tee's blog and I fucking hate her lol.
    She sounds hell annoying and prissy and messed up.
    "I need too hear the voice of the man I'm going for"
    Hello, how can you go for anyone? You just got hormones and doubtlessly still are a surfboard haha
    I'm horrible.
    And I love it.
    And I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shazz makes me LOL
    "haha i just read some of Tee's blog and I fucking hate her lol.
    She sounds hell annoying and prissy and messed up."

    judgemental much?

    and
    "You just got hormones and doubtlessly still are a surfboard haha"

    I'm glad that things are over....

    love you xx

    ReplyDelete