|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Sunday, December 21, 2008

eeeeeeeeeeee sdhgljklkjfd :| :|
okay so i'm like in this really pent up stressed out freaked out state right now, i'm panicking and tense and feel really sick and need some relief
so what do i do
i don't self harm anymore and hopefully never again
but i need something
so i go onto my old livejournal account where i am a member of one of the self harm communities blah blah
usually lots of people post on their with pictures, so i went looking, but tonight there's barely anything, only found one post with pics thus far
looking at it, and it's gross and disgusting and...
gratifying
even if i can't do it myself =/
it's so repulsive and yet i am so like, eugh idk
dfjkldjglf

No comments:

Post a Comment