|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blah post

This is just another apology, I haven't been posting much lately, and not really replying to comments, I promise I will get to it as soon as I can, I'm really not right to do so now.
Or the last few times I've been on.
There are several things I wish to post about + others already in the works.
Look forward to the flood after the drought. The leaving the calm in the eye of the storm.
Or whatever.


P.S. I'm going to bed, it's 1.18AM, and I may have a surprise for you tomorrow. I mean, later today. Wish me luck! ;P Explanations shall follow if successful
Haha oh I'm soo cloak and dagger ^_^ Not.

4 comments:

  1. Can I just comment a little? You don't have to approve of them for the world to see. :)

    Please, check out my aunt's boutique website. I talked about it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha of course, it's just i don't want to get comments i'll want to keep for one reason or another, when i'm planning to delete the post. but oh well lol, i'll probs keeps this now anyway, i save all of my IM conversations too, I try to save everything, I'm a little hooked on assisting my nostalgia

    I did take a quick look at your aunt's website, her work looks really great (: However I'm not really into buying things over the internet, when I get a job and then a credit card I'm sure I will indulge a bit, but my parents aren't too keen on the idea of it and so I can't really. But I will be sure to pass the URL on to anyone who may be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =)
    i know what the surprise is.. i think
    you got your L's right?
    YAY
    xx

    (ps. you did tell me lol, i got ur txt XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do NOT hate Fall Out Boy! You can hate Paramore all you want but don't trash my bandd! xD
    You can hate them, but you have to put up with me talking about them constantly. Come to think of it, that's probably why you hate them lol.
    I haven't seen anyone in weeks. I'm losing the plot here. (But I kind of like it)

    ReplyDelete