|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fuck.
Having my usual panic / freak out about anyone liking me as per usual. Not able to elaborate as yet. Later.
And also about the English Individual Study, which I don't think I'm capable of doing so well.
fuckfuckfuck
Really tense and panicked and scared and blah
And I'm really angry at a certain friend because what she's saying is bullshit. Although you are just in a pissy mood in general right now anyway. >.<
Meh.

/drives tent peg through temple

but, not really. coz that would be painful and all, and I'm not that strong, even if I had a hammer, and oh God. My temples hurt enough anyway. I can't sleep anymore without music. So anyway

/drives tent peg through temple

No comments:

Post a Comment