|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fishes and Wishes and Faraway Things

I no longer wish on 11.11. It simply doesn't catch my eye, as it mysteriously used to do, prompting a feverish ordering of scattered thoughts into a cohesive statement, a wish. Just one wish, each time.

So, does this mean I have lost hope, am resigned, or is it a sign of nothing at all, a mere coincidence of life? It is after all one minute out of seven hundred and twenty, a rare occurrence. The chances of missing it are high. I don't believe on signs and superstitions, yet I like to pretend. Magic and signs for things are something I wish were real, and so I indulge myself with this idea from time to time.

However, there are signs from our subconscious mind that are real and valid.

Do you see any significance in this whole debacle?

No comments:

Post a Comment