|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

“How much longer will it take to cure this?

Just to cure it, coz I can’t ignore it…”

“Man I’m thrown and I don’t know what to do, I guess I gotta give part II (or part 135287349675454) of my confessions…”

If you’re taking those lyrics in the context of the entire song, the first is much more appropriate than the second. As far as I know, no I’m not pregnant. Yes, I still haven’t gotten around to confirming that… Sigh.

I like Jimit again. Just a little. I guess it’s because we’ve been talking again more lately, and hung out. He was at my house today. But I'm pretty sure nothing would happen. I mean, we flirt all the time and act like we're together sometimes, but we talk about who we like and stuff... I don't know. We've already been there, you know?

I know my posts have been terrible lately, sorry. Putting more energy into my new blog but this will always be my favourite. ;D

Love. xx

P.S. Guys, remind me to tell you about Vinnie. Soon.

2 comments:

  1. .....
    you said this would happen
    Vinnie?
    do I know this... or is there more...
    miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I know, but I don't think it is that. I actually actually like him. Just a bit...
    Well you know I have kind of a thing for Vinnie, like, since I've known him. There's not much more lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete