|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I know, I know. Toivoa, what's been going on? You wrote a sort of victory post and then disappeared off the face of the internet for almost the entire month, something you've never done as a blogger.

Well basically, I haven't been near a computer during my school holidays, and this past week I've been on a self-inflicted, yes, inflicted, internet ban, just to prove an old friend wrong.

I was invited to my best friend's formal (Australian prom) at another school as a back up date when her friend who I know a little had his date pull out on him. This evoked a mad dash to find a formal dress since I hadn't started looking for mine, it being at the end of the year... But dress is bought and I already have suitable shoes (check the header of this blog), so I just need a purse and jewelery.

The thing is, in my week long ban the thing I missed the most was being able to blog but I've had this window open for hours and I cannot write one decent thing. I'm exhausted due to a couple phone calls in the early hours of the morning to my drunken boyfriend and my inability to sleep. I'm sure I'll be back with a kickass post tomorrow, but for now, it is with a heavy and tired heart that I must bid you adieu. ;)

Much love.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back. This was short and sweet, not unlike a complimentary cookie with your coffee. Be warned, however, next time I'ma order a pastry ;) Keep on truckin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you! Do you still want to post your story to Scars Can Speak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, can you let me know how to again? i forget.

    ReplyDelete