|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Friday, November 6, 2009

There's something that I have been turning over in my mind for almost all of this year. I do not feel free to discuss it because it directly involves some of those who I know read my blog. There is another topic I cannot write about on this blog since I do not feel comfortable talking about it with these same people being able to read it.
Oh, but I'm dying to tell you everything.

2 comments:

  1. Featured your blog on Scars Can Speak! http://scarscanspeak.org/and-cinderella-lost-her-shoe/

    <3

    If you need to talk, I'm here. *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELIZABETH. That post was amazing. I am speechless... Thank you so much. I cannot even express how grateful I am for that. Ah thank you! I am so honoured, really. That is so lovely of you! Thank you so much.

    And yes, exam tomorrow but after that, I have a few blog posts to write. And I have to catch up on your blog as well! And we must talk. Soon! I cannot wait.

    But seriously, thank you so much for all your encouragement and kind words.

    You are amazing. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete