|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Soundwave

I really really wanna go. Mmmm look at the line - up

Nine Inch Nails, Bloodhound Gang, Alice in Chains, In Flames, Billy Talent, Hellogoodbye, Alkaline Trio, New Found Glory, Lacuna Coil, The Subways, Funeral for a Friend, Goldfinger, Finch, Less Than Jake, Minus the Bear, Saves the Day, Anberlin, From First to Last, Lamb of God, Say Anything, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Silverstein, Straylight Run, Emery, Chiodos, 36 Crazyfists, Every Time I Die, Bedouin Soundclash, DevilDriver, Poison the Well, Unearth, Bayside, HORSE the band, Evergreen Terrace, Alesana, The Audition, Madina Lake, Face to Face, Valencia, Moneen, Houston Calls, Rival Schools, I Am the Avalanche, In This Moment, The Riverboat Gamblers, Jaguar Love, Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster, Innerpartysystem, Attack In Black and Ace Enders And A Million Different People

eeeee (:

anyone have $130 spare? ;D

haha. The bands I had already heard - In Flames, Billy Talent, Hellogoodbye, New Found Glory, Lacuna Coil, Funeral For a Friend, Saves the Day, Anberlin, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Silverstein, Madina Lake, and The Early November who Ace Enders is from.

And NIN but ehh

Since I saw the line up I have been checking out the other bands, I have liked every one I have heard so far - Alice in Chains, Finch, From First to Last, Say Anything, HORSE the Band, Alesana, Face to Face, Valencia,

kay that's it so far, but I've also heard good things of the other bands.

 

mmm.

Hah just thought I'd chuck in a random drooling over music festival blog rather than the usual pensive contemplations of my mind ;P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment