|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yay for old country music

Hah I was just listening to some old stuff, (L)

Just thought I'd put the lyrics in here.

I do not have the ex best friend partly in mind here.. <.< Of course not! Haha.

Except I am not going to let him or anyone make me forget or "unlove" him...

Even if it was possible, as put forth by song lyrics ^_^

"How can I unsay the things I said to you?
How can I undo the things that we used to do?
Tell me how can I unfeel the way I feel for you, how can I unlove you?
How can I untie the hold that you got on me?
When you won't unchain my heart and set me free.
How can I unremember every memory, so how can I unlove you?
I'll never never uncry tears that I cried when you said goodbye.
No I'll never never unmiss the thrill that I missed when we used to kiss
How can I unsay the things I said to you?
And how can I undo the things that we used to do?
Tell me how can I unfeel the way I feel for you, how can I unlove you?
Oh I'll never never uncry...
How can I unlove you, how can I unlove you, how can I unlove you?"

Let's just set the record straight, do not take "the things that we used to do" in any kind of sexual way hah. >.>

I will write a more interesting update blog like the one I began to write at 5 this morning before falling asleep >.< , as a reward when I have done my CTS essay and can concentrate. Don't hold your breath waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment