|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All I need

is you to promise me you'll never leave.

Just convince me.

I need your unconditional love.

I can be anything as long as I'm not without you.

I can be anything as long as I'm not alone

As long as I'm not unloved.

God, yeah. But I have not gone to God yet and I don't know if I can find my way to him anymore, I never have been able to before. And I tried, I really did. But there are things stopping me, always have been. And these obstacles have been accumulating. God is the answer. I know that with such conviction. Regardless of whatever any of you say.

I need you because I need someone. I have my standards for friends and you're high above them, I'll bring you down.

I will test you because I need to be sure. Test you till I break that and then wonder why I feel so empty and hollow when I thought I would feel satisfied, that I was right after all. But find out it's not what I really want.

And I don't even really believe that, what I just said. I don't do that. Okay, I do sometimes. But not...

I need you. Everyone of you. I need you who I don't even know. I need someone to listen, someone to care.

I'm just a selfish person.

But I'm so much more.

I just need you to make me that.

1 comment: