|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Monday, November 10, 2008

"I see you winding and grinding up on that floor,

You see me looking at you
and I already know, I wanna love you..."'

haha sorry but that actual makes me lol so hard, the lyrics are so out of place in the cover The Maine does of I Wanna Love You but i love it anyway

Punk Goes Crunk ftw (:


I Want To Love You - The Maine


also i think emo music, while more depressing and stuff, is better than like, rap and hip hop and stuff and rnb even because they are rather explicit, for instance "i wanna fuck you", the unedited version of this song by Akon. If alternative / emo / the music i listen to music does talk about sex it usually isn't direct referral. Sure, they will have "fuck" in their lyrics sometimes, but not too often and not like as in the verb. More how you'd use it in everyday life, if you use it.

And our music is not all about sex, drugs or killing people. >.< So that's one up for us ;P

1 comment:

  1. i love this
    (L)

    but you already know that.

    i am in love with THE MAINE and their music.
    makes me happy =)

    ReplyDelete