|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Friday, December 26, 2008

MSN conversation

/fairly meaningless small talk

Toivoa:
i don't, really know if i even want to talk to you anymore. i really really do. but it's kindah worse than not talking to you at all
Toivoa:
/shrugs
Ex Best Friend:
how is it worse?
Toivoa:
because our conversation is shit and awkward dies within like 5 seconds, and it makes me miss you more talking to you a little rather than when i was like okay so i guess we're not going to be friends again, which i had jusssst started to kinda accept like the day before you started talking to me again
Toivoa:
and i don't even know if you want to be friends again or if you just randomly start conversations with me because you're bored or whatever
Toivoa:
something like that.
EBF:
alright, do what suits you
EBF:
I wouldn't mind having you back as a friend, but that's cool if you feel that way
Toivoa:
well, i "wouldn't mind" either,

 

I'm so tense /stressed right now.



not going to sleep well tonight. and i'm getting up at 5.30

1 comment:

  1. I've had this conversation before. Come on, just don't worry about it. E-mail me about all the details if you reckon I don't get i and are comfortable with sharing, but my advice is: don't worry about it.

    These things will pass. Those boys aren't worth it.

    Michael.

    ReplyDelete