|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Monday, December 15, 2008

Still shocked

Almost elated but not quite.. what if he's just doing it as a one off for some random reason

I hate how awkward everything is

I'm so scared

This was the last thing ever that I had expected.

I was resigned to us not being friends.

Not daring to hope.

This is so fucked.

But, ohmygod.

I could cry, I'm so.. not happy. But, overcome because I expected us to never ever talk again.

I'm full of such mixed emotions, I don't even know how I feel.

It's so weird

Oh my god....

This is all kinda surreal lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment