|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Monday, December 15, 2008

Dazed

is a pretty good word for how I'm feeling.
Admittedly it's 4.35AM and I got 4 hours sleep last night, or thereabouts. No, pretty much exactly 4 hours, I just wanted to say "or thereabouts" ;P
But besides the lack of sleep, ohmygod.
I'm all jittery and aghhh
Insane.
I never ever saw this coming
I would have expected pigs to fly before this ever occurred.
It's so WEIRD.
SO weird.
afjldksfjlk
Like I just sent to Kate, I'd have believed the possibility of my being pregnant over the possibility of this happening, and I'm a virgin
That's how much I never would have believed this would happen
I'm speechless, trying to explain how I feel when I don't even know, which is why all you're getting is ramble...
ahhhhhhhh
SO WEIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment