|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Friday, January 9, 2009

And this is why I banned myself from Myspace

and then couldn't bring myself to go on again for over two weeks.

Every bulletin they post, every time I see their profile, every time I check how far down I have moved on their top friends, every new photo, every detail of their life that I am missing, each of these things are like a kick in the stomach and I feel so sick I could throw up.

Why do I still go on MySpace? I don't even know, anymore.

I loved it.

But now it's just another turning of the knife jammed permanently inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment