|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I wish the force was real. That when we died we became a part of the Living Force, like how in death our bodies become a part of the earth - "dust to dust", and we return to whence we came...
I'd give myself to the Force in a second, if I could help you. I didn't think of this as the Force in its original sense. More, a magical thing, that would float around you and fill you with peace and happiness, and keep you safe.
I'd love to see you happy.
But after all this time, what can I do to make it better? What words can I say which I haven't said before?
When I can't even verbalise my thoughts about how I feel, how can I verbalise those thoughts in relation to you?
I'd tell you I loved you a thousand times over in every day that I saw you if you could let yourself believe it, but what good's that when I'm half deciding to withdraw from almost everyone (you included)?

1 comment: