|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Today

is our official National Day of Mourning for those killed in the Victorian bushfires.

I have no words to express how I feel about those who have been affected by this. Even for those who have lost their homes and other belongings, that is a tragedy; but the truly unspeakable horror is when it comes to the deaths; the people who have lost their loved ones. Homes can be rebuilt, but people are irreplaceable... I don't even know how to explain my reaction, but my feelings about it are a mere shadow of what the directly affected must feel....

I 'll just leave it here.

3 comments:

  1. here here
    wait, is that even how you say it?/spell it?

    anyway
    I agree

    =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. iunno, I never quite verified this, although I think it's "hear, hear"
    but again, not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait no, i think you're right
    lol i have no idea

    ReplyDelete