|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Monday, May 25, 2009

visit to toivoa's mind, if you can bear to stay a while

I know, so many posts in such a short amount of time?

ohmyfuckinggod

i know i know the later it gets and the more tired i am the closer i get to that mindset of "night without stars"

darker and darker

haven't slept enough this week

progressively darker

note how my mind slips

one word could reduce me to tears

part of me wants to be strong

but i'm scared.

toivoa stop

what are you doing

i don't know

i don't know

focus on homework

just get it done kay

i want to but i really just want someone to talk to, this is the next best thing, i just want to know that someone cares about me

you're pathetic being pathetic

you're better than this, stronger than this

you KNOW people care about you. how can you be anything but happy, you finally have the thing you wished for most in the world for so many months

i know, i'm sorry

i can't help it

toivoa, you can.

i'm trying

but it's hard

that's what she said ;P

see

cheer up

smile

more?

that's enough for now, if that's as happy as you get, okay

okay

i'm okay

[different colours to show two different sides, edited in later]

No comments:

Post a Comment