|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tell Me

"So tell me, tell me, that I'm not all alone, and everything's alright now..."

Tell me that tomorrow isn't going to be just some more heartache.

Tell me tomorrow I will get somewhere with this.

Tell me tomorrow will get me one step closer to fixing this mess.

But don't tell me any of this unless it's true.

 

So tired... Connected Texts Study ftl.

Sacha Bec Jake (L) (L) (L)

1 comment:

  1. you're not alone
    i'm sitting here in front of my screen, wishing so hard that i could hug you right now

    tomorrow is a new day
    you will get somewhere, but with what i dont know. you improve everyday
    and one day it wont hurt anymore

    i tell you this because that is the way it is
    and i will try with my life to pull you through
    so that you need never to feel this way for another day

    i will find the superglue that sticks your broken peices together
    and maybe they will hold

    long enough for you to not have to feel the heartbreak, even for a second.

    i love you
    and i wish that things werent this way for you. i really do.
    xx

    ReplyDelete