|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Apologies Were Never Quite Enough

I just wanted to apologise for the banality of my posts lately, nothing very interesting at all, or if so, merely copy pasted, while acknowledging that.

I haven't written in a while, though my tremendously long posts leave something to be desired anyway; perhaps brevity? ^_^

I do tend to go off on tangents far too much. And I'm not too sure that all that many people enjoy my detailed insight on the mind of a reformed and hopefully staying reformed self harmer who still thinks about it a lot...

But, topics I am intending to write about soon:

- Why I hate Christmas

- Why I faintly want to be a part of the scene

- My thoughts on the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

-The food thing these days

And so on and so forth.

I'll try to keep my three ex (?) best friends out of the picture, I think it's enough of the missing them in text for everyone to read, it must get old. Needless to say, it hasn't gotten old to me, I still miss them.

That's all for now, it's 12.53AM.

I'll be fixing up my iTunes for a couple of hours now (:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment