|| Ze Cast || Funniest / Best Blogs on the web || My Writings ||

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome


Please don't feel as though you have to follow me in return of my following your blog, I'd rather you only do so out of genuine interest. C:

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS DAY TOMORROW

write Love on your arms and spread the word to everyone you can, the message that TWLOHA aims to put out there, that, mainly, of hope. i'ma wear my shirt yay
if you don't know what it is, www.twloha.com
ima gonna write short quotes by jamie / renee or just, love is the movement, or even just love, and then the website underneath on sticky notes and put them around the school
and write love on people's arms and the website address on there too if they don't know what it is
eeeeeeeeeee
pumped (:
now, thoughts on my hair being like in that blog down there?
like, two down..

No comments:

Post a Comment